ADVANTAGES AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
All this is complemented with a wide range of fares with very flexible hours to suit the needs of families and facilitate the reconciliation of work and family life.
RELATIONSHIP WITH FAMILIES
At our nursery, the relationship with families is one of the key factors of our pedagogical approach. We understand that families are the primary educators of our pupils, and we will support them and help them in this process, maintaining close co-operation with them.
To this end we have developed several communication strategies with families:
- Initial interview before the child is enrolled at the centre, to obtain all the necessary information and to facilitate the adaptation period.
- General meetings with parents the beginning of each project.
- Individual tutorials during the course at the request of the family or the teacher.
- School Agenda for daily two-way communication between home and school.
- Written assessment reports about the child’s development.
- Letters and / or emails to parents.
- Physical notice board at the school.
- Web access to parents’ area.
In addition, teachers and the head teacher are available each day to answer any questions, once the arrival and departure of children is over.
PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL EARLY WARNING TEAMS
At ABC Go Nurseries we have permanent staff at the centre who specialize in Infant Psychology and early childhood treatment. They are responsible for assessing children, as well as the intervention and stimulation of possible educational difficulties or needs that arise throughout each child’s development.
Both teams work closely together, along with the teaching staff and of course in co-ordination with the families of our pupils.